About the Role
We are looking for an advertising sales executive. This person needs to be a “hunter”, someone who thrives on the challenge of finding and securing new clients and uncovering new business opportunities.
Hunters are responsible for finding and securing new business and doing their own prospecting and cold calling. They excel at generating and qualifying leads, have high energy levels and endurance. They are also ambitious and revenue-driven.
You are invited to apply if you:
· Have a passion for sales!
· Are willing to sharpen your skills for success
· Have self-confidence and an adventurous, can-do attitude
· Can bring in new business and retain existing business
· Are able to plan and execute a sales strategy
· Have your own car and a valid driving licence
· Matric essential; tertiary business or marketing related qualification an advantage.
· Proven track record in sales
· Media sales experience
· Experience in business-to-business advertising sales
· Experience using a CRM
· Digitally savvy
About the Company
Estates in Africa specialises in the publishing of estate community magazines. These titles offer estate residents a premium communication format for their community, while increasing the profile of the estate. Estates in Africa also publishes business-to-business publications - Energise and EngineerIT.
To be included in your application: a paragraph outlining why you "get", want and are capable of performing in the role.